Wednesday, April 04, 2007

San Fran and A Major Talent

Yeah, yeah … so I haven’t posted in a while. So sue me.

I Left Something or Another in San Francisco

So I went to the annual CfMC User’s Conference in San Francisco in March and I had forgotten just how much I really love that city. It has charm, character and is as expensive as Manhattan. The conference was the week before my birthday, so I stuck around for a while.

Y’see, the conference was over on the 16th and I sure didn’t want to fly out on St. Patty’s Day. I sure didn’t want to fly out the next day seeing as how I was turning 37 and all. So why leave?

Especially when Mel came out to play and we could spend some time enjoying the city and then heading up to Napa for a few days of wine tasting and exploring. Now, usually when Mel goes somewhere the rain follows. Since there was no rain, Mel did the next best thing and came down with a nasty little upper respiratory thing.

Regardless, much fun was had, much alcohol was consumed and much money was spent.

Now That’s A Show!

If you missed the lovely Miss Rebecca Sponseller at Vlada last Tuesday then you missed out on one heck of a fun show. Keep your eyes peeled … she’ll be back. She gives me way too much credit for helping her put the thing together. She brought her A-game to the stage and I had nothing to do with it … it was all S-P-O-N-S-E-L-L-E-R.

Keep checking babyhippopotamus.com for some exclusive video and pics from the performance … and for a major announcement regarding the new direction of Baby Hippopotamus Productions.

Also … major thanks to JB for coming out to film the gig, to David for lending his incredible talent and to our old Weasel friends for coming out to support our very own “Opera Girl.”

The remainder of this post was removed 5/15/2007.

No comments: