Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Note from King Rich

Hello friends, family & fans:


I wanted to take a moment and send you a message expressing my thanks for your constant support.

Maybe its because I see my career nearing the next step, maybe its because I turn 40 next week, maybe its because I'm finally getting the hang of having an online presence ... but I am very excited to tell you about some changes and some growth that we in the "King Rich Comedy Camp" have in store. After sitting and chatting with a number of you after shows recently, its dawned on me that I really want to have a more interactive experience with my small, but very loyal, fan base. So, over the course of the next several weeks, you're going to see some changes at the website (kingrichcomedy.com) as well as other social networking sites (facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc.) providing you with more of an opportunity to give feedback and, I hope, providing me with more of an opportunity to interact directly with you. There will be contests, giveaways, online polls, exclusive video content and all manner of fun stuff for us to participate in.

The first of those changes is this simple newsletter ... something we hope to grow and use as our primary tool to keep you guys informed of what fun stuff I have planned. I hope you will take the time to forward this to any and all of your friends and ask them to go ahead and join the mailing list. After all, the more people we invite to the party, the more fun we're going to have! Also, if you are not a friend/fan/follower on any of the social media sites, please take a moment to click the links to the right and then suggest me to all of your friends.

I am very excited about the larger outreach we're working on and about upcoming shows in Texas, Virginia, New York and more. We're working very diligently to expand the tour even further and hope to come visit all of you very soon.

My appreciation to you all!

~King Rich

No comments: